As part of the Tumblehome & Prussik Group, we’ve been building military assault courses, extreme zip wires, high ropes courses and a wide range of testing and adventure installations for over 20 years, to the most exacting standards demanded by military and government customers and by European and international safety standards. We apply the same standards to all our installations, temporary or permanent, large or small.
- Pre-event site visits and site-specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Use of comprehensive generic risk assessment models
- Appropriate and full insurance cover using leading insurers – Activities Industry Mutual
- Fully qualified staff – with evidence of independent sign-off and training log books
- Exclusive use of specialist lifting companies with extensive experience in extreme sports
- All equipment regularly tested and supported by inspection certificates
- Fully backed-up systems and rescue equipment